The objectives of the Local Planning Agency (LPA) are to further the welfare of the citizens of town by helping to promote a better, more positive community environment and to ensure that the unique, natural characteristics of the island are preserved.
The LPA also serves as the Town's Historic Preservation Board.
The LPA meets the second Tuesday of every month at 9:00 AM in Council Chambers at Town Hall.
*Meetings are subject to change; please refer to the agendas posted at Town Hall.
- Douglas Eckmann - Term Expires: October 2024
- Jane Plummer, Vice Chair - Term Expires: October 2023
- Don Sudduth - Term Expires: October 2024
- Anita Cereceda, Chair - Term Expires: October 2023
- Scott M. Safford - Term Expires: October 2024
- Patrick Vanasse - Term Expires: October 2024
- James Boan - Term Expires: October 2023
All LPA members must annually submit Form 1 (Financial disclosure) as required by the Florida Commission on Ethics.