Read the rate schedule
Beach Utilities can be contacted Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 for water leaks. Anytime after business hours, please call 866-578-2705.
Application for Service
*Please include a copy of your drivers license when submitting an application for service.
You can submit your application and drivers license via email at email@example.com, by mail or in person.
If you have a general question, please email us at fmbH2O@fmbgov.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Billing Adjustment Request Form
To be considered for a billing adjustment due to a leak for high consumption incidents, you must fill out a Billing Adjustment Request Form. Click on the link below to access this form. Please return via email at fmbH2O@fmbgov.com.
Click on the link below and create a new account to access your water bill. Your district code is 01.
Sign up for Precautionary Boil Water Notices
The Town of Fort Myers Beach uses the CODE RED notification system to warn residents, business owners, and property owners of emergencies, like hurricane evacuations or boil water notices. Emergency notifications will be sent three different ways: via a recorded message to a phone line, a text message to a cell phone, and/or a message to an email address. Residents, business owners, and property owners are encouraged to sign up with a home phone number, a cell phone number, and/or an email address.
To sign up for the Town of Fort Myers Beach Emergency Notification System, please click the following link and fill out the registration form.
Click below to sign up for CODE RED:
Click below to download the CODE RED Mobile Alert App:
Fort Myers Beach Backflow Program Procedures
Current Certified Backflow Testers
If you are currently providing testing for Fort Myers Beach customers and need to report a backflow device tester form, please contact BSI at 800-414-4990.
New Certified Backflow Testers
For more information on becoming an approved tester, please contact BSI at 800-414-4990.
Water Quality Reports
- Corkscrew Water Quality Report 2010
- Town of Fort Myers Beach Water Quality Report 2010
- Corkscrew Water Quality Report 2011
- Town of Fort Myers Beach Water Quality Report 2011
- Town of Fort Myers Beach Water Quality Report 2012
- Town of Fort Myers Beach Water Quality Report 2013
- Town of Fort Myers Beach Water Quality Report 2014
- Town of Fort Myers Beach Water Quality Report 2015
- Town of Fort Myers Beach Water Quality Report 2016
- Town of Fort Myers Beach Water Quality Report 2017
- Town of Fort Myers Beach Water Quality Report 2018
- Town of Fort Myers Beach Water Quality Report 2019
Water Facilities Plan
Fort Myers Beach Mandatory Water Restrictions
Effective March 26, 2011, the Town of Fort Myers Beach will be issuing citations for violations of water restrictions. To find out the details on the restrictions and when you can water your lawn, download the Fort Myers Beach Mandatory Water Restrictions Information Sheet.